Castle Marinas Ltd, owners of two coastal marinas and five inland marinas are delighted to be able to announce a significant increase in berthing numbers for 2015.
At one of their South Coast marinas, Birdham Pool Marina, it has resulted in a waiting list for certain sized berths and across the group there has been a huge increase in berth demand.
Operations Director, Mike Braidley commented. “We have made various changes to our team, procedures and sites over the last year and we are delighted that the berthing numbers are reflecting our efforts. At Castle Marinas our primary function is to provide a safe, secure and enjoyable boating environment and we have brilliant staff, great locations and competitive prices to help us achieve that.”
Castle Marinas owns the following marinas:-
- Birdham Pool Marina – in Chichester Harbour
- Royal Clarence Marina – in Portsmouth Harbour
- Buckden Marina – next to the River Great Ouse near Cambridge
- Kings Bromley Marina – on the Trent and Mersey Canal at Lichfield
- Nottingham Castle Marina – In the heart of Nottingham City
- Ventnor Marina – on the Grand Union Canal near Rugby in Warwickshire
- Wigrams Turn Marina – At the junction of the Grand Union and Oxford Canals in Southam, Warwickshire
For further information on the marinas, events, prices and facilities click on to www.castlemarinas.co.uk or email [email protected]